Terms & Conditions
- Your access to and use of this Website, including your use of the materials and information accessible on or from the Website, is governed by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to them or do not understand them, please leave immediately by clicking here.
- The information contained on this Website is provided by Tammy Jean Potter trading as Tammy Potter Personal Training (“TPPT”, “we”, “us” or “our”) [ABN 84 650 730 685] and is provided in good faith for your general information only. As this website cannot take account of your personal circumstances you must not rely on it unless you have medical advice that it is safe for you to do so. It is your responsibility to ensure any services or information available through this Website meets your specific requirements.
- TPT is not liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from physical or mental injury or economic loss arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- TPT is owns all intellectual property, including copyright, in the content and imagery on this Website or is otherwise licensed to use such content. You agree not to do any of the following without our prior written consent:
- Reuse, copy or reproduce any content from this website and related blogs, imagery and social content.
- Copy the content from any of the page content, blogs, images or resources associated with this Website for either personal or commercial use.
- You must not link to or frame this Website in any way that precludes a person viewing these terms and conditions before they enter the Website.